Student Submissions

Student works in the Academic Commons include senior theses, independent research, grant proposals, datasets, and multimedia projects.

Graduating seniors, your academic major may recommend or require you to submit your senior thesis to the Academic Commons.

Students can submit work to these collections:

For help, see this tutorial or contact John Repplinger ( or 503-370-6525).


Undergraduates can submit data collected for their senior thesis or other research to an Academic Commons data collection. For more information, see Student Dataset Instructions.