Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
Overview This collection contains memorabilia of Alfred French’s time as an undergraduate at Willamette University, 1928-1932. Materials include items from the Alpha Phi Delta fraternity, Track and Field memorabilia, and items for class reunions.
Overview The Robert and Otto Paulus papers collection is comprised of over one thousand glass plate negatives of historical significance to Willamette University, the city of Salem, and the Willamette Valley.
Overview Negatives of photographs taken by Vernor Sackett when a student at Willamette University and when serving in the military in Germany. Willamette University focus is on student life and activities.
Overview The Josephine “Jo” Simpson papers contain materials related to her student life at Willamette University (1954-1959) and her campaign to become a Republican representative for Oregon's District 10 (1978-1980).
Dates: 1955-1993; Majority of material found within 1978-1980
Overview The Willamette University Campus Photograph collection contains photographic images of the University's buildings, landscape, events, and surroundings.
Overview The Willamette University May Weekend collection contains photographs, newspaper clippings, and event programs related to the University's celebration of May Day. Some of the scenes depicted include the winding of the May pole, coronation of the May King and Queen, and group dances.
Overview The Willamette University Memorabilia collection includes a variety of items collected over the course of the university's history, including lettermen sweaters and jackets, sports uniforms, artifacts from buildings, glassware, freshman beanies, the first Blitz mascot costume, and a variety of other objects.
Dates: 1867 - 2016
Overview The Office of Student Activities records document the activities of student organizations and student-led events at Willamette University. Included are organizations such as the Associated Students of Willamette University and the Interfraternity and Panhellenic councils, as well as Opening Days and Campus Life Honors and Awards programming.
Dates: 1866-2018; Majority of material found within 1890-2013
Overview The Willamette University Scrapbook collections contains scrapbooks created by students, faculty and staff that document aspects of Willamette University life in the nineteenth and twentieth centuries.
- Subject: Student activities X
- Simpson, Jo (Josephine Heald), 1937-2011 2
- Willamette University. Office of Student Activities 2
- Allen, Elsie L. 1
- Alpha Phi Delta Fraternity 1
- Atkinson, Elizabeth 1
- Barnes, Marion 1
- Bauman, Esther R. 1
- Brainerd, Grace 1
- Briggs, Elizabeth J. 1
- Clark, Warren William Herman 1
- Dobbs, James Ralph 1
- Doughton, Millard 1
- Euler, Barbara Crookham 1
- French, Alfred J. 1
- Howerton, Margaret 1
- Kappa Sigma Fraternity 1
- Kimball School of Theology 1
- Mathews, Robert L. 1
- Matthews, James T., 1864-1942 1
- McClure, Sybil 1
- McEwen, Harry Earl 1
- Moores, Charles B. 1
- Oregon. Legislative Assembly. House of Representatives 1
- Packwood, Bob 1
- Parounagian, Esther 1
- Parrett, Eva 1
- Paulus, Otto K. (Otto Karl), 1893-1958 1
- Paulus, Robert 1
- Phi Beta Kappa 1
- Price, Edna 1
- Rogers, Winifred St. Claire 1
- Sackett, Sheldon Fredrick, 1902-1968 1
- Sackett, Vernor Martin, 1898-1965 1
- Smith, Gertrude Reeves 1
- Terril, Noma Flo 1
- Tokyo International University 1
- Tokyo International University of America 1
- Vinson, Willis D. 1
- Willamette University. College of Law 1
- Willamette University. College of Medicine 1
- Willamette University. Department of Athletics 1
- Willamette University. Department of Theatre 1
- Willamette University. Office of the President 1
- Willamette University. Women's College 1 ∧ less