Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Overview The Kimball School of Theology papers contain business records, Board of Education and Trustees correspondence, correspondence with various members of the faculty, school bulletins and catalogs, alumni association records and minutes of the student association.
Overview The Robert and Otto Paulus papers collection is comprised of over one thousand glass plate negatives of historical significance to Willamette University, the city of Salem, and the Willamette Valley.
Overview Postcards from the Michael J. Carrick postcard collection and the Jim and Connie Ames postcard collection.
Overview This collection of glass plate negatives features the Willamette University campus and student life in the early 1920s. They were probably taken by Vernor Martin Sackett, who graduated from Willamette University in 1922.
Dates: circa 1920
- Names: Kimball School of Theology X
- Eaton Hall (Willamette University) 3
- Waller Hall (Willamette University) 3
- College of Music (Willamette University) 2
- Lausanne Hall (Willamette University) 2
- Salem 2
- Student Life 2
- Greek letter societies -- Oregon 1
- Marion County Courthouse (Salem, Or.) 1
- Oregon 1
- Oregon State Capitol (Salem, Or. : 1938- ) 1
- Post Office (Salem, Or.) 1
- Student activities 1
- Theology -- Study and teaching 1
- Willamette University College of Medicine (Salem, Or. : Building) 1
- glass plate negatives 1
- postcards 1 ∧ less