Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Overview The Burt Brown Barker papers consist of essays, receipts, and records pertaining to Barker’s time at Willamette University. The collection also includes correspondence from later years dealing with Willamette University’s school colors and other university issues.
Overview The Willamette University Business records contain documents pertaining to the financial operations and real estate of the university since 1855, including correspondence, receipts, ledgers, reports, financial statements, deeds, and mortgages.
Overview The Willamette University Faculty Minutes provide a record of the issues that the Willamette faculty addressed from 1870 through 1970. The collection includes faculty minutes from Willamette University’s Women’s College and Portland University.
Overview This collection contains the correspondence and administrative records produced by the Willamette University Office of the President. Records date from Willamette's first president Francis S. Hoyt, appointed in 1853.
- Names: Whitaker, George, 1836-1917 X
- Salem (Or.) 3
- Methodist Church -- Education 2
- Chicago (Ill.) 1
- Children's Day Fund 1
- Eaton Hall (Willamette University) 1
- Educational fund raising 1
- Endowment campaign 1
- Faculty minutes 1
- Oregon 1
- Original charter of Willamette University 1
- Orphan Scholarship Fund 1
- Panama 1
- Universities and colleges -- United States -- Finance 1
- University Hall (Willamette University) 1
- Waller Hall (Willamette University) 1
- correspondence 1
- deeds 1
- journals (accounts) 1
- ledgers (account books) 1
- minutes (administrative records) 1
- mortgages 1
- receipts (financial records) 1 ∧ less