Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Overview The collection contains preparatory materials, materials obtained during the first student group to go on exchange to the International College of Commerce and Economics (ICCE, now Tokyo International University) in 1973, and newspapers and other publications which mention the trip in 1973-1974.
Overview The materials in this collection focus on the various iterations of the Japanese Studies Program between Willamette University and Tokyo International University, and also includes publications by Barry Duell.
Overview The Forsythe family papers (1846-2009) contain correspondence, documents, literature, photographs, and ephemera. They represent the collected efforts of Irene Hanson (née Forsythe), Emmett and Bessie Forsythe, and Margaret Grace Forsythe to document their family history.
Overview The Fuller papers includes teaching materials, photographs, original essays written by Fuller, and information on the Japanese Garden that Fuller designed on the Willamette University campus.
Overview This collection includes gifts given to Willamette University by Tokyo International University, yearbooks for the American Studies Program, and oral histories and videos related to the relationship between Willamette University, Tokyo International University, and Tokyo International University of America.
- Subject: Japan X
- Tokyo International University 3
- Willamette University 3
- American Association of the Red Cross 1
- Duell, Barry 1
- Duell, Paul M. 1
- Forsythe family 1
- Forsythe, Bessie S. (Bessie Swope), 1897-1970 1
- Forsythe, Emmett, 1896-1972 1
- Forsythe, Margaret G. (Margaret Grace), 1923-2009 1
- Fuller, Germaine L., 1945- 1
- Gautama Buddha 1
- Hanson, Irene, 1898- 1
- Hanson, Perry O. (Perry Oliver), 1875-1967 1
- Inje University. Kim Haksu Memorial Library 1
- Peterson, Anna M., 1947- 1
- Portland Art Museum (Or.) 1
- Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) 1
- Presbyterian Church in the U.S.A.. North China Mission 1
- Tokyo International University of America 1
- United States. Central Intelligence Agency 1
- United States. Foreign Service 1
- Yuan-Ch’ing, 1846-1900 1 ∧ less