Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Overview The collection contains black and white photographs of Professor James T. Matthews and Willamette University buildings Lausanne, Music, Chemistry, and Waller. The photographs of Waller Hall are before and after the fire on December 17, 1919.
Overview The Robert and Otto Paulus papers collection is comprised of over one thousand glass plate negatives of historical significance to Willamette University, the city of Salem, and the Willamette Valley.
Overview The papers of Helen Pearce include photographs of Willamette University's campus and other subjects, her dissertation, and documents relating to her life and time attending and teaching at Willamette.
Overview Postcards from the Michael J. Carrick postcard collection and the Jim and Connie Ames postcard collection.
Overview The Town and Gown records consist of documents dating from 1921 to 1998 that detail the management of the group’s business. Included in the records are meeting minutes, treasurer reports, newspaper clippings, photographs, thank you letters, and yearly programs as well as the constitution and by-laws.
Dates: 1921-1998; Majority of material found within 1977-1998
- Subject: Lausanne Hall (Willamette University) X
- Willamette University 4
- Kimball School of Theology 2
- American Association of University Women 1
- Baptist Church (Salem, Or.) 1
- Coleman, John H. (John Hamline), 1847-1914 1
- Corner, Ivan 1
- First Christian Church (Salem, Or.) 1
- First Congregational Church (Salem, Or.) 1
- Mathews, Robert L. 1
- Matthews, James T., 1864-1942 1
- Oregon State Insane Asylum 1
- Oregon State Penitentiary 1
- Oregon State Reform School (Salem, Or.) 1
- Paulus, Otto K. (Otto Karl), 1893-1958 1
- Paulus, Robert 1
- Pearce, Helen, 1890-1978 1
- Willamette University. Department of Music 1 ∧ less