Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
Overview The Glen Alps papers include photographs, letters, invoices, advertisements, and brochures relating to the artist, professor, and business owner Glen Alps.
Overview The Stella Douglas files on Helen Blumenstiel contain exhibition notes, newspaper clippings, and photographs for an exhibition that was put on by the Bush Barn Art Center in 1976.
Overview This collection contains several small collections related to Mark O. Hatfield and his political career. Materials include publications, newspaper clippings, photographs, campaign materials, correspondence, and memorabilia.
Overview The Chester Francis Luther papers include correspondence between Luther and Senator Mark O. Hatfield, reports from the Office of the College of Liberal Arts Dean, photographs, and letters to the Board of Trustees about the resignation of Roger J. Fritz.
Overview The papers of Helen Pearce include photographs of Willamette University's campus and other subjects, her dissertation, and documents relating to her life and time attending and teaching at Willamette.
Overview The Morton Peck papers contain photographs of Peck's travels, illustrations of fungi and slime molds, as well as ephemera collected by Peck during his lifetime.
Overview The Carl Ritchie papers contain transcripts, photographs, and reports created by radio host, actor, and university administrator Carl Ritchie. Course supply lists, playbills, newspaper clippings, and University news bulletins are included from Ritchie's time as instructor at Willamette University.
Overview The Dale Whitney papers contain 35 mm negatives, photographic samples, test prints, and exhibition prints from Whitney's time as an overseas freelance photographer. Locations for these images include Austria, China, Greece, Italy, Korea, Oregon, and the Philippines. Also included is a collection of publications featuring Whitney's photography and reportage and her photographic equipment.
Overview The Willamette University May Weekend collection contains photographs, newspaper clippings, and event programs related to the University's celebration of May Day. Some of the scenes depicted include the winding of the May pole, coronation of the May King and Queen, and group dances.
- Subject: black-and-white photographs X
- Willamette University 5
- Hatfield, Mark O., 1922-2011 2
- Alps, Glen 1
- Blumenstiel, Helen 1
- Coleman, John H. (John Hamline), 1847-1914 1
- Cross, Travis (William Travis), 1927-2004 1
- Douglas, Stella (Estella Jean), 1927-1993 1
- Eyerly, Jack 1
- Hatfield, Antoinette Kuzmanich 1
- Hicks, Loren, 1919-2014 1
- Koschal, Stephen 1
- Luther, Chester F. (Chester Francis), 1906-1994 1
- Machimura, Kingo, 1900- 1
- Mount Angel College and Seminary 1
- Oregon Shakespeare Festival 1
- Pearce, Helen, 1890-1978 1
- Peck, Morton Eaton, 1871-1959 1
- Ritchie, Carl, 1923-2015 1
- Smith, G. Herbert (George Herbert), 1904- 1
- Sojourners Fellowship 1
- Whitney, Lois Dale, 1923-2003 1
- World Health Organization 1 ∧ less