University Hall (Willamette University)
Subject Source: Local sourcesScope Note: Built in 1867. Renamed Waller Hall around 1912 after A. F. Waller. Burned in 1891 and 1919 and has had two different roof styles.
Found in 1 Collection or Record:
Overview This collection contains the correspondence and administrative records produced by the Willamette University Office of the President. Records date from Willamette's first president Francis S. Hoyt, appointed in 1853.