Skip to main content Skip to search Skip to search results

Athletic Field (Willamette University)

 Subject
Subject Source: Local sources
Scope Note: Constructed circa 1905. Renamed Sweetland Field in 1914. Now known as the Quad (circa 1953-1955).

Found in 1 Collection or Record:

Willamette University Campus Photograph collection

 Collection
Identifier: WUA9999
Overview The Willamette University Campus Photograph collection contains photographic images of the University's buildings, landscape, events, and surroundings.
Dates: 1800-2015