Bishop Health Center (Willamette University)
Subject Source: Local sourcesScope Note: Built in 1954. Named for Charles P. and Fannie Kay Bishop. The building was torn down in 1997 and replaced by the Mary Stuart Rogers Music Center (1999). Bishop Wellness Center was opened in Baxter Hall in 1997 to replace the Bishop Health Center.
Found in 1 Collection or Record:
Overview The Willamette University Campus Photograph collection contains photographic images of the University's buildings, landscape, events, and surroundings.